Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dj505093 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2010, 09:23 AM
    Air HAndler/Blower keeps running & heat pump off
    My indoor Air Handler / Blower keeps infrequently running even after the outside Heat Pump has stopped. Is this a problem with the Thermostat or the Air Handler? I have Honeywell CT3611 thermostat. My Air Handler and Heat Pump are made by Carrier.

Check out some similar questions!

Heat pump air handler [ 1 Answers ]

Carrier air handler have only cold air.

New heat pump with old smaller air handler [ 1 Answers ]

I had a 10 seer heat pump that was replace with a 13 seer heat pump. The air handler or coil was not change it is a 10 seer. My problem is I have 1039 sq ft. my den and bedroom are the farest away from air handler the den has no air flow and bedroom has very little. What is the problem.

Getting a new heat pump: get new air handler too? [ 3 Answers ]

My heat pump (outside condenser unit) is dying and needs replacement. Indoor air handler running fine. Both units are 10 year old Carriers. 2 questions: 1. Do I need to replace the indoor air handler unit at the same time? I know doing so would be best for efficiency, but ignoring that, is it OK...

New Heat Pump/Air Handler [ 1 Answers ]

We live in a 3 level, small single family house. We are replacing our heat pump and air handler - We want to know if a 2.5 ton unit (either in or out) can be paired with a 2 ton unit. Do they both have to be the same amount of tons?

How to wire a heat pump & varialble air handler [ 2 Answers ]

Please help how to wire a Goodman 13seer 1.5 ton heat pump and 2.5 ton variable speed air handler to a EWC BMplus 3000 Zoning control system. Thanks, Alo:confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.