Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    codetalker75 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2010, 07:31 PM
    Our furnace stopped working. Circuit breaker OK, new fuses, no power to thermostat
    The furnace just stopped. We checked the circuit breaker, it's fine, replaced fuses, all wiring is tight. The transformer is buzzing so I guess that means there is power, we replaced the thermostat, but there is no power to the thermostat. Any ideas?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 24, 2010, 11:36 PM
    Start by taking your electric meter and checking the low voltage control circuit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Circuit Breaker Tripped, but still have power [ 6 Answers ]

I have a circuit breaker switch that is tripped and I cannot reset it. It keeps tripping. I have checked all the lights in every room in the house and have power. I have not checked all the outlets, but if the CB is tripped the lights in the room shouldn't come on. I've checked my GFI outlets...

I have no power on one circuit from the breaker box. [ 1 Answers ]

I have no power on one circuit from the breaker box... I have replaced the breaker, all outlets, switches, and light receptacles on the circuit... all wire junctions seem to be secure... any other ideas??

Well stopped working. The pump circuit breaker is on. [ 3 Answers ]

My well stopped working. The pump circuit breaker is on. The system has a Square D pumptrol pressure switch. How do I determine if the pressure switch is bad (no signal to the submirsible pump) or if the pump (145 feet down in the well) has gone bad.

Circuit breaker trips when little power being used [ 3 Answers ]

The circuit breaker that controls the downstair supply of lighting clicks off at strange times. The individual electrical items have their own breakers ie: lights, fridge freezer, TV and washing machine. The individual breakers do not click but the main breaker. It happens during the night when...

No power to thermostat, no fuses [ 15 Answers ]

I have a International Comfort Products heating and AC unit. The problem I am having is that the blower runs constantly and there is no power to the thermostat. I can find no fuses on the unit. None indicated in the schematic either. The transformer checks out OK, the wirng checks out OK also. Any...

View more questions Search