Jan 9, 2010, 08:58 PM

Neat. I hear your known as the mad scientist. LOL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can anyone tell me how to wire 3 speed 4 wire switch for heritage farm ceiling fan [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: Need help my chain broke no light in kitchen no fan working:) :)

3 speed 4 wire fan switch [ 1 Answers ]

I am replacing a 3 speed 4 wire switch. I didn't mark where the wires were suspose to go. The colors I have are black, purple, orange and yellow. The slots are marked L, 1, 2, and 3. What goes where?

Installing (3 wire) 3 speed fan switch [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to replace my ceiling fan broken chain, unfortunate I got the 3 speed wires mixed up. Please help me find solution to the problem. Mike

5 wire 3 speed fan switch [ 3 Answers ]

I replaced a 5 wire switch for a three speed fan. I marked all wires carefully and put the wires the same into the new switch. The fan does not now have a medium speed. It is the same as slow speed. It turns but no difference in the speed. High is just fine. I got another switch but same...

Trying to wire a 3 speed, 4 wire ceiling fan switch [ 7 Answers ]

I am trying to wire a 3 speed 4 wire ceiling fan switch for an Aloha Breeze 52" ceiling fan. The original fan switch fell apart when I tried to see how it was connected. I have to connect black (hot wire), grey, orange and purple wires to the switch (L,1,2,3). The orange and purple wires come...

View more questions Search