Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cherylk66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 11:05 AM
    We have a heil super high efficiency furnace Model: NULK075DG05 / 867.779424
    We have a heil furnace Model: NULK075DG05 / 867.779424 and the red light is flashing on the control board. We have a manual but cannot find anything concerning the red light flashing and what it could mean. The furnace will start all the steps of igniting without actually igniting. We have checked all the hoses and vent traps to make sure that there are no restrictions. We are assuming that it has something to do with the igniter itself but you know what happens when you assume. We are sure that the flashing red light is trying to tell us something but cannot find what it would be. Does anyone have any idea on the flashing red light or what our problem could be? Thanks so much!
    joeconnors Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2012, 09:40 AM
    I know this is an old post,but I can't answer it anyway.I saw this post and was hoping you might still have the owners manual to this furnace,particularly the installation manual.If so I would be willing to pay you for a photo copy of them as I have this same furnace and need the manuals for all the info. To hook it up.clearance requirements and such.Thank you very much for your much needed response! Sincerely, Joe Connors

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heil 5000 High Efficiency air-conditioner will not cool. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Florida summers at 95-degrees are terrible, especially when your air-conditioner stops working in the middle of it. :mad: Here are the symptoms: - It's connected to a gas line. The heat works well, but when the cooling is turned on it blows out room-temperature air. - The fan on...

Gas furnace model 867.767730 [ 2 Answers ]

I have the a Sears gas furnace model # 867.767730. I am unable to find the filter. Is there an on-line manual I can download or can someone tell me where the filter is? Thanks

Heil High Efficiency locks out when weather is cold [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Heil Model MULK125DK03 furnace. It works fine for AC and for heat as long as the outdoor temp is above 20 degrees. When it gets cold, especially when the temp is dropping the furnace intermittantly starts, gets to main flame and locks out with the ID fan running and nothing else. I come...

Concord 90 Plus High Efficiency Furnace [ 2 Answers ]

If my hubby is correct, our central air also is "powered" by our furnace. For some reason, the air conditioning isn't working right. If you leave it on for more than an hour, it freezes up the lines going to the unit outside and only brings down the temp in the house by one degree! He cleaned it...

View more questions Search