Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pete320 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2009, 05:35 PM
    Wiring diagram honeywell 03101237000
    Anyone know where I can find one of these?
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Dec 15, 2009, 06:17 PM

Can you tell me what letters are on the stat, and what colored wires you have at stat, and where the wires hook at the furnace

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell thermostat wiring diagram [ 1 Answers ]

I have a trane heat pump in my home. I am attempting to install a Honeywell TH3210D1004 in place of the current trane weathertron one that is currently installed. My question is where do the white and tan wires go. I have found homes for the rest of them. There are two slots left "aux" and "l"....

Wiring from honeywell t-stat to digital. No diagram [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 10 yr old t-stat I want to repl. w/ a Globe t-stat model 59005. On the existing stat, the wires used are pink connected to X, Red to R of course, white to W2, green wire to G, orange to O, yellow to Y, and a black jumper wire from E to W2. The instruction book has several wiring diagrams,...

Do you have a wiring diagram - Honeywell mercury t-stat? [ 2 Answers ]

I am brand new to this very informitive site, and I would like to know how to put these existing wires from the old Honeywell murcury t-stat, which has a green light on the front to show when the heat is running, a red light, for emergancy heat. My system is a carrier heat pump. I would like to...

Wiring diagram for Honeywell LR1620 [ 5 Answers ]

PLease provide wiring diagram for Honeywell LR1620 thermostat with heat pump/ac

View more questions Search