Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Volsdude Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2009, 03:40 PM
    Questions about robert shaw 9620 thermostat
    There are two temperatures being shown on the display screen of a Robertshaw 9620 thermostat. I know one of them is the room temperature (larger of the two) but what is the other temperature that is being shown?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2009, 08:19 PM

How about the temperature it's supposed to control at. The setpoint.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maple Chase / Robert Shaw 9620 [ 3 Answers ]

Let me start by saying this could either be a thermostat or a heater problem. We have a Maple Chase that's the equivalent of a Robert Shaw 9620. After reading different posts here, I found the correct owners manual online. Our problem is that the heater runs and runs but it's blowing very cold...

Wiring a Robert Shaw 3210 Thermostat [ 4 Answers ]

How do I wire up this new Robertshaw 3210 Thermostat? I have a gas, forced-air furnace. The wires coming out of my wall are labeled: RC, Y, W, G. The new Robertshaw 3210 thermostat has these connectors: R, C, L, O, B, W2, E/W1, Y1, G Which wires go to which connectors? Do I need to add some...

Change out old thermostat with a Robert Shaw RS5110 [ 1 Answers ]

I currently have a General Controls T-90 thermostat and I want to switch that with a RobertShaw RS5110. My current Thermo is wired with a Green wire going to F a Black wirre going to C a White wire going to H and a Red wire going to M. There is no diagram for this configuation. Does anyone have...

Robet shaw tstat 9620 replacing with a new model [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Robert Shaw 9620 7 day Programmable digital thermostat 2 heat/2 cool heat pump . We have a Goodman heat pump I want to know how to hook up this thermostat to my 7wires coming in, the 7 wires are as follows yellow blue red green white brown orange. I need to know where all these wires go to...

Robert Shaw thermostat 9620 how to hook up? [ 11 Answers ]

I have a Robert Shaw 9620 7 day Programmable digital thermostat 2 heat/2 cool . We have a Goodman heat pump I want to know how to hook up this thermostat to my 7wires coming in, the 7 wires are as follows yellow blue red green white brown orange. I need to know where all these wires go to in the...

View more questions Search