Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lwireman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2009, 08:43 AM
    Air compressor capacitor wiring
    Have a craftsman 120v 3 hp aircompressor. Need wiring diagram for capacitors
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Oct 27, 2009, 11:37 AM

Hi,
    You can probably find it from Sears, or give a model number and I will see if I can give you a link.
    Peace,
    Clarke
    lwireman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2009, 08:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by crigby View Post
    Hi,
    You can probably find it from Sears, or give a model number and I will see if I can give you a link.
    Peace,
    Clarke
    I tried Sears... told me they don't have wiring diagrams, but I could make an appt for service call!
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Oct 27, 2009, 08:34 PM

Hi,
    With the model number, the site:
    searpartsdirect.com
    Can be consulted first for the parts breakdown, or:
    ManageMyHome.com - Home Improvement Projects, Owner's Manuals & Home Management Tools
    Can be consulted for the manual.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AC Fan Motor Capacitor Wiring? [ 3 Answers ]

HI! 1st Post Here. I replaced my AC Fan Motor and the Capacitor that came with it was 1/4 the size of the original capacitor. It had 2 Posts (4 Connectors each) and the original had 3 Posts 3 Connectors each) which were labeled. No labeling on new Capacitor G21-930. New motor is 1100rpm, 1...

Wiring new motor, capacitor [ 1 Answers ]

Someone please help! 99 degrees outside. Bought new a.c. fan motor and capacitor. New motor has 2 brown wires, 1 black, 1 white and 1 green ground. Both brown attached to new capacitor. Where do black and white wires go? Old contacter has one red wire and one open outlet. Where does the red go?...

Dual capacitor to two capacitors wiring [ 10 Answers ]

I am trying to chang my fan motor and the new motor calls for a different capacitor... the wiring is obviously different. I took the old wires off the old capacitor and wired in the new capacitor as directed on the new motor. Leaving the old one just for the compressor wired the same as it was. The...

How do I know, if I should order a capacitor for fan only or for Fan and compressor [ 16 Answers ]

I have a 1999 Comfortmaker High Efficiency AC unit. Model AJ042G1 Mouse has bulit a nest in the connection box of the outside unit. Some of the low voltage wiring was damaged I have replace that, so now the unit hums, but the fan is not working, The fan does not start, the contactor...

Wiring Coleman Capacitor [ 10 Answers ]

Ok... here we go. I just changed to Condenser Fan motor on my Coleman AC unit. With the new motor I was told to change the capacitor. The old capacitor is a 3.5uf and the new 7.5uf 370vac. My problem is: The old capacitor is round appox 3" tall. Has 3 places for wires. On the left are 2...

View more questions Search