Ask
    John DB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2009, 06:38 AM
    Air Handling Unit
    Why is my AHU sweating
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Aug 19, 2009, 07:20 AM
    High humidity in the area where it is installed is the usual cause. When moisture laden air hits a cold object it condenses and water is the result.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Principle of Heat Pipe in Air Handling Unit [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, Can you please explain me the function and principle of Heat Pipe in Fresh air handling Unit? I know that it is filled with Refrigerant around the Cooling/heating coil but what's the basic purpose of it that I don't know... please help me.

Handling other men [ 5 Answers ]

I have a problem that I am desperately trying to evaluate and hope that some of you may shed some light that I am missing. I recently purchased my first home (Yeah! ) Well I always wanted a fixer-upper, or so I thought (be careful what you ask for-yeah I've seen you all say it more than once). ...

Pleasy let me know how the capacity of a Air Handling unit or a Packaged unit is dete [ 1 Answers ]

Please let me know what factors should be measured to assertain the capacity of a AHU or a Packaged unit. What does it mean by on coil temperature and off coil temperature ?

Package unit VS Air Handling Unit [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know which is the best to use for a Seminar Room. The package unit or an AHU with condensing unit.

Air handling unit won't turn off. [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I have moved into new offices and had new server rooms kitted out and went for geothermal cooling, it uses a massive air handling unit to supply the cool air to the server cases but the air handling unit won't stop, I even hit the emergancy stop button on the main control unit. But it Won't...

View more questions Search