Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SU005GR Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2009, 03:24 PM
    Thermostat stuck on AC
    Thank you KC13 for responding.
    Yes it is the display that reads AC. I will try your suggested solutions when
    I get home from work today. Would there be a dedicated fuse to the furnace? All other
    Power in our home is working? What would cause this to happen(if it is the fuse)?
    Currently there is no power getting to the actual furnace from the thermostat control.
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2009, 03:28 PM
    Usually the furnace would be on a dedicated circuit. The "AC" displayed means that the thermostat is not sensing the presence of low-voltage power from the furnace. There are several possibilities, but check the basics first (my previous post) when you get home and post back the results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat stuck in AC [ 1 Answers ]

My thermostat is stuck on AC, but the AC or heat are both NOT working

Stuck on thermostat replacement [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1996 dodge dakota . I have replaced the thermostat and where the tstat mounts to the motor I have a leak I can't get rid of. I removed the radiator hose and the large tube the tstat sets in I cleaned the motor and large tube the tstat sets in (clean enough to eat off of) I used high temp...

Carrier Thermostat/Temperature stuck at 76 degrees [ 2 Answers ]

Our Carrier Thermostat gets "stuck" at 76 degrees and will not go lower when the A/C is set at a lower temperature. The house feels cooler than 76 degrees but does not reflect that on the thermostat's temperature gauge. We have replaced the batteries but that seems to make no difference. The fan...

Thermostat Stuck On Off [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Braeburn Model 3100 thermostat that is flashing off even though it is in the on position. We had a short power outage yesterday and since then I cannot get the furnace to turn on. It is flashing which is normally does not do when it is in the off position. It is set on heat and in the...

Stuck thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

How to un stick a thermostat

View more questions Search