Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Arthur10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2008, 04:41 AM
    Cleaning Condensate Drain Gas Furnace
    Is it possible to disassemble the condensate drain on a Clare gas furnace for cleaning or what is the recommended procedure for clean the drain?
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2008, 07:20 AM

If installed right,with proper drainage it shouldn`t be necessary

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Condensate line cleaning [ 10 Answers ]

Does one use clorox or ammonia to help clean out a condensate line. We found the pan for the AC FULL of water. Don't know if just water will flush out condensate line, or will it need clorox/etc?

Cleaning Condensate Drain Gas Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Why does a gravity feed condensate drain on a Clare Gas Furnace (model CHU 126 NH5A) clog up and how should it be cleaned. Is there any preventative measures that can be taken to prevent this from occurring?

Condensate line cleaning [ 5 Answers ]

I have to clean out a 3/4" condensate line on a 3 story building. There are 2-90 degree elbows and then a straight run of 30". Is there a snake or tubing jet that I can use to clean out. Jim

Condensate drain overflows [ 2 Answers ]

The condensate drain from my HVAC runs from the unit in the attic down a wall and T's into a lavatory sink drain above the trap. The lavatory sink has no overflow drain hole. If the sink drain is closed (soaking some clothes), the drain line appears to vapor lock and back up and overflow out the...

A gas furnace condensate trap [ 1 Answers ]

What is a gas furnace condensate trap

View more questions Search