Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    askraju_2002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2008, 02:19 PM
    Received a bill of $1500 in a month, what should I do with AT&T ?
    I am a AT&T mobile customer, I used to call to INDIA, but this month I received a bill about $ 1500 only for July month , I really surprised , I was unaware that if I use calling card to INDIA, they charged me this much. What should I do now? And what happens, if I don't pay that amount, anyway they disconnected my phone.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 7, 2008, 02:54 PM
    They not only disconnect, they collect, in the most delightful ways. YOu did not read the fine print, my friend. Either that, or you talk a lot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it common to have a 2 month notice to vacate on a month to month lease? [ 2 Answers ]

Can my landlord require me to give a 2 months notice to vacate even though my lease is month to month? It was in the lease which was originally a 1 year lease which after the year, change to month to month. I can see giving 60 days with the year lease, but not on a month to month.

How to record revenue where part is received in the current month & the remainder the [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to check my grandaughter's homework and I need to know What is the entry for recording earned revenue of $8,000 of which $3,000 is collected in cash and the balance is due the following month.

WOW! 750.00 Average Prapane bill a month [ 1 Answers ]

New home , moved in first week of first fill was 390 Gal 721.00, Next fill was first week of Dec 418 Gal. $836.00, first week of Jan 346.gal $691.00, Feb 365 Gal. $730.00 What in heaven is going on. Live in the northeast and the weather has been mild we keep the heaters (Two Zone) between 66 and...

Just received dental bill from Nov 2005 - Responsible? [ 4 Answers ]

Just today I received a dental bill for services dating back to 2005. Can they bill me nearly 2 years later? This is the first time I was billed for these services for my daughter. The bill states that my insurance was also just billed. There is no insurance coverage for the work that was done...

Summer project in Germany, students would be paid by 1500 EURO/month [ 0 Answers ]

3RD SUMMER PROGRAM IN ALTERNATIVE SPLICING We are looking for 10 natural science or medical undergraduate students for a four-week paid work/study summer program, sponsored by a European Commission grant. The objective of this summer program is to create a manually maintained computer...

View more questions Search