Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rmason Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2008, 05:52 AM
    Wiring diagram for a goodman gas furnice
    I had my furnace installed in winter now my ac compressor won't turn on need to no what color wires go were for thermostat
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2008, 06:43 AM
    Look at your control board, either they plug in or are hard wired, either way each wire is/should be labeled on board,, the norm is hot wire+red goes to rh/r/c on tstat
    The green goes to G on stat, the white goes to W on stat,, yellow to yellow,, you have 2 wire going from furnace to condenser unit yellow from stat, blue or any color to the blue common wire or post

R to r
    W to w
    G to g
    Y to y

I hope this helps sometimes the tstat wires don`t have these colors,, just make sure the match on both ends
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2008, 06:45 AM
    The diagram should be stuck to the inside of furnace door

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring diagram [ 1 Answers ]

Need wiring diagram for 320amp meter base wired to 2 200 amp breaker panels thanks

In need of wiring diagram [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone please tell me where I could find a diagram for an older beckett oil furnace

John Deere - My dog ripped the wiring Out - Need Wiring Diagram or photos [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old L110 that ran fine until last week. I think my dog chased a chipmunk up under the hood and in trying to get to him ripped a bunch of wires out. I have spliced back together the obvious wires (color coded) but I have one black wire that I assume is a ground(?) and the two...

Wiring Diagram for a Goodman Air Handler [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can obtain a wiring diagram/schematic for a Goodman Air Handler? The Model# is AEPT 030-00C-1A; Serial #0508047623; 208/240v - single phase; 2 amp 1/2 HP motor. Thanks. Eugeno

Wiring diagram for MTD [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for starter solenoid on a MTD 8 HP riding mower

View more questions Search