cbartock Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 10:43 AM
    Rheem
    Model RGUC-115A
    Serial An-3D102-F4081-0792
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Mar 16, 2008, 03:37 PM
    That unit is about 25 years old. I would test the fan and limit control or just replace it.

The unit being that old could probably stand to have a check up done on it also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace blower motor start and keeps running won't stop [ 12 Answers ]

I have a Carrier central furnace (furnace model 58GP050-BA). Now with the thermostat off the fan set to auto and the Gas pilot is on. When turn on the power switch to the furnace, the blower motor start and keeps running and won't stop. I have to turn off the power switch to the furnace to turn the...

Blower motor won't stop running [ 6 Answers ]

Hello to every one, maybe someone can help with my problem. My furnace blower motor will not stop running. When the t-stat calls for heat it blows warm air after the heat cycle the blower blows cool air,so it's kind of working against its self. The only way the blower will shut off is if you turn...

Blower motor not running [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I have a rheem furnace in which the blower motor buzzes but does not run. I replaced the motor, and the capacitor(15/370 MFD) but the same problem persists. The motor that was initially on the system (51-18716-01) is no longer sold so I bought the one that replaces it ( 51-23017-42). The...

Furnace blower motor [ 1 Answers ]

On my furnace when the blower motor come on it make a grinding noise the blows the fuse on the furnace is the motor bad the fan spins freely it is a direct drive motor

Blower motor running constantly [ 6 Answers ]

We have an older bryant furnace It heats up but the fan runs on and on there is a switch that says summer fan when its on it runs constant if you switch that off the fan won't blow at all help needed soon thanks Michelle

View more questions Search