Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    awicker20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 04:15 PM
    My dryer only works on low heat and not on high heat.
    I have Whirlpool dryer model #TEDX640EQ1. The dryer does not produce any heat when on the high heat setting, but will get warm on the low heat setting. I need the high heat setting to work so that it doesn't take 2 cycles or more to properly dry my clothes.

Anyone know what the problem could be?

Thank you!
    kiaprincess98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2009, 06:03 PM
    I have Whirlpool dryer . The dryer does not produce any heat when on the high heat setting, but will get warm on the low heat setting. I
    Anyone know what the problem could be?

Thank you![/QUOTE]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Dryer - low heat problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore HE3 Dryer and it does not reach normal temperatures, regardless of setting. Can the heating element be changed? Or Is there a common flaw in this model that prevent the machine from reaching normal heating temps?

Dryer only works on low heat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore dryer that only produces heat when it is on the low heat cycle. Any other setting it spins with no heat. The model # is 110.60612990

Nordyne heat pump high suction in heat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2 yr old heat pump.in heat mode at 40 deg outside I have 120 psi on the suction and 160 psi on the disc. 99 deg. At discharge from condenser.first season for heat.sounds like a stuck or leaking reverse valve. Any suggestions. Thanks ps I tried switching from air to heat a few times

Kenmore Dryer - No Heat - Everything else works [ 2 Answers ]

Model number 11063932101 - The element will not heat, but the drum will rotate, interior light comes on, etc. I have checked the two circuit breakers - OK! I have done a continuity check on the heater element, thermal cut-off, thermostat and thermal fuse. All pass the continuity check. Also, I...

Kenmore 417 elec dryer low heat [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, our kenmore 417 elec dryer only works on the high heat setting. I don't think it has full heat even at that setting. The vent is clean and open. Could it possibly be the thermal limiter? Thanks

View more questions Search