Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jkknoch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 07:16 PM
    Hot air not blowing out of vents
    Furnace kicks on, but air blows cool (not quite warm). Thermostat is in bedroom #2 and only has the job to heat itself plus bedrooms 3 & 4, but bedrooms 3 & 4 are like freezers. Filters are cleaned regularly.
    acetc Posts: 1,004, Reputation: 79
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2008, 08:08 PM
    Look in you furnace while there is a call for heat and see if the burners are lit and staying on during the heat call, Good luck, Mike

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nothing is blowing through the vents, ac or heat [ 2 Answers ]

My air was working fine. But I when came home the other day nothing was blowing through the vents. And the pipes to the ac were frozen. All the filters were clean in the furnace and in the ac. We checked all the breakers in the house and shut everything off and turned it on again including the...

Vents and/or Registers [ 3 Answers ]

When not using parts of the house, is it recommended to close the vents in those rooms or does this effect the efficiency of the gas pack system? Thanks

Why are there vents? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Okay, it looks like moving the toilet is way beyond my diy skills right now. So I am back to the original plan of just moving the supply lines. Ripping the drywall off has revealed even more interesting things. The cold water pipe looks like that mousetrap game with more turns than a...

No heat blowing from vents [ 1 Answers ]

This morning I could hear the motor running on the air/heat unit; however no heat or air was coming through the vents. It seems like the fan is not working. My mother in law mentioned the possibility of it being a fuse out on the unit. I just don't want to wait until Monday to fix something that I...

Why would the insulation be blowing in the ducts, and vents? [ 3 Answers ]

I hope this does not sound stupid, but I was wanting to ask experts What would most likely be the cause of loose insulation, blowing In the ducts, and clogging the vents. I have been in the attic looking Around, but did really see anything out of the ordinary. It has started In the last couple...

View more questions Search