Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dcheek20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2008, 11:59 PM
    Need to upgrade my Weathertron Model #3AAT80B1A1 to a digital thermostat.
    I am curious if anyone would be able to help me with some suggestions on what type of digital thermostat I should get to which coincide with the 8 wires on the weathertron Model #3AAT80B1A1. No sure what to do the old thermostat won't even work now either, so any help would be great. Thanks

David
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 20, 2008, 12:20 AM
    Honeywell for a heat pump is the way to go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Upgrade our 2 wire thermostat to digital? [ 36 Answers ]

We have a thermostat that only has 2 wires, red and white coming out of the wall, and we want to change it to a digital thermostat with slots of W2, G, E, Y, C, B O, R or we also have a unit that has slots W1, G, Y, C, B, O, R So my question is this: Are we able to use either of the 2 new...

Upgrade from a Weathertron to a Honeywell RTH230B Thermostat [ 5 Answers ]

I have an old weathertron thermostat (about 25 yrs old). We have central air and heating in our town home and I just purchased a Honeywell RTH230B programmable thermostat to replace it. I am unaware as to how to connect the new honeywell to my system because it has 5 slots for wires, but my old...

Need to upgrade my Weathertron Model #3AAT80B1A1 to a digital thermostat. [ 2 Answers ]

I am curious if anyone would be able to help me with some suggestions on what type of digital thermostat would be compatible with my 8 wire set up to replace my Weathertron which has completely died. So I do not have heat at all, and not sure what type of thermostat I should get. Anyway any help...

Change out 3aat80b1a1 thermostat with W/R 1f95-1271 [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know the hook up for the white rogers.

View more questions Search