Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mulu Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 09:50 AM
    MAF sensor wire circiut
    I found out today that my 1998 nissan altima MAF sensor wire
    Has some damage and sometimes circuit flow cut off in middle of driving
    So that I am getting engine off .
    Please give me your wonderful advice how to manage such case.

Thank you
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2007, 09:55 AM
    Evaluate whether the wiring is repairable or not. If not, replace the MAF Sensor, which is fairly expensive:

While we find your parts, please enter your ZIP Code at PartsAmerica.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring Hot Tub and using a 50 Amp Double Pole GFCI Circiut Breaker [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: I keep getting the GFCI breaker tripping after wiring my hot tub. I wired 2 hot Red and Black to the proper terminals and the White to the neutral and the Bare Copper to the ground Post at the tub. I am using 6-3 w/G per instructions. Could the GFCI breaker be bad? When I wire...

MAP sensor;Mass Airflow sensor;Volume Air sensor-All Same? [ 8 Answers ]

97 Nissan Pickup - 160,000 miles - KA24E engine -Check engine Soon Light Code reader says volume air sensor. Is this the same as a mass airflow sensor or the MAP sensor? Where is this sensor located, in the throttle body injection? Just threw a new O2 (Bosch)sensor on it, I lost that bet.. it...

14 gauge wire on 20 amp circiut [ 1 Answers ]

Can I use 15 amp outlet on 14 gauge wire that goes into a split box that has 12 gauge wire that goes back to the fuse panel and has a 20 amp circiut

Electric circiut for lighting [ 1 Answers ]

Hello sir I`m doing a project on energy conservation in lighting. Sir I`m planning to prepare a model for this. I need the circuit for the same. Circiut should be to automatically sense a person entering the room and switch on the lights and fans in the room. Similarly as he moves out. Power...

3-wire home, 3-wire fan, 2-wire remote [ 9 Answers ]

Greetings, My home is 3-wire. I bought a Hunter ceiling fan (model 23811). The fan came with a remote assy. That I do NOT want to use... The fan has standard 3-wire connections (black, white, blk&white strip, ground). The remote receiver home-side wiring looks to be for 2-wire (blk and white)....

View more questions Search