Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kevdi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2007, 12:42 PM
    Wiring diagram for Honeywell LR1620
    PLease provide wiring diagram for Honeywell LR1620 thermostat with heat pump/ac
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 9, 2007, 05:58 PM
    No such part number exists in computer. Please recheck part number and post back
    oonicello Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2008, 08:19 PM

How about an Amana. I have an Amana thermostat that is stamped lr1620. Can share a wiring diagram? Thanks in advance for your help.

Nov 25, 2008, 10:44 PM
    UTL part number
    oonicello Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2008, 08:50 PM

Ah... see you're getting too technical for me when it comes to heating/cooling. I am totally ignorant to the lingo.

I assume the number you are talking about is M9236 maybe?

Here is everything stamped on the inside of the thermostat:

Class 2
    30V Max
    LR1620

T874A1077... I assume the serial #

And M9236.

Thanks for your replies.

Nov 27, 2008, 12:57 AM
    http://customer.honeywell.com/techli...0s/69-0107.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone post a diagram for Honeywell RTH230B Thermostat [ 5 Answers ]

Seems that the Honeywell RTH230B thermostat is very popular with the Do It Yourself crowd, judging by the many questions about how to connect this thermostat. Honeywell, while making a very good product, seems to not want to post the wiring diagram at their web site, and does not even recognize...

Thermostat wiring diagram; janitrol 7W/honeywell 5W [ 1 Answers ]

What is the wiring layout from the Janitrol hpt 18-60 to the Honeywell RTH230B?

John Deere - My dog ripped the wiring Out - Need Wiring Diagram or photos [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old L110 that ran fine until last week. I think my dog chased a chipmunk up under the hood and in trying to get to him ripped a bunch of wires out. I have spliced back together the obvious wires (color coded) but I have one black wire that I assume is a ground(?) and the two...

T87 Honeywell Thermostat Diagram [ 1 Answers ]

Removed my old Honeywell T87 thermostat for a new digital one. Now my wife can't program the digital. Neither can I. So to avoid domestic untranquility, I am putting the old one back on. Trouble is, I forgot to note the wiring hookup. I have four wires, Red, Blue, Green, and White. Can someone...

Replacing Honeywell T8411R with Honeywell RTH7500 - wiring problems [ 1 Answers ]

I need help getting my new, programmable thermostat to work. I currently have a dual-stage Heat Pump and A/C unit that works fine. The current thermostat is the Honeywell T8411R. I don't know the number for the subbase, but it's the one that came with the thermostat. The current (operational)...

View more questions Search