Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rwebud Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 01:00 PM
    Blower stays on
    I am working on a Tempstar furnace, Furnace blower comes on even thermostat is fully disconected from control board. Replaced control board and limit switch. Furnace still coming on. Checked all the wire locations.

Tempstar model is - NFCX3600C1
    Serial is- L001362305

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 10, 2007, 01:08 PM
    You fan control is stuck on or if a relay system the relay is defective.
    You might also have shorted wires leading from the thermostat to the furnace.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace Blower stays on, no heat [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have an older Bryant furnace model # 396gadd36075. I turned on the heat the other day and the no heat. I notice the unit had been turned off (pilot was not lit), apparently by the service company I use when they came to do the spring check for the AC. I followed the instructions to...

Furnace fan blower stays on too long. [ 1 Answers ]

The fan blower for a coleman mobile home furnace stays on and begins to blow cold air before shutting off, how do I know if the fan/lower limit switches are the right ones? Model # 7680C856 80,000 BTU.

Blower Fan stays on when it should not [ 2 Answers ]

New Amana heat pump system: outdoor unit ASZ140481A, indoor unit (in attic) AEPF426016B + TXV. Thermostat: TotalTouch P286-200. When fan setting is FAN AUTO and the system is not cooling or heating, the fan can come on and stay on for hours, or the fan stays on after heating/cooling stops. The...

Heat won't come on and blower stays on all the time. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem with a furnace that the heater won't come on, "not at all", and the Blower it stays running all the time, can't turn it off unless disconnected. Before replacing the Circuit Board, I will appreciate if somebody tells me what other reasons are there that may cause this problem. ...

Coil stays on [ 2 Answers ]

Can you tell me why my coil is staying on

View more questions Search