Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    czar013 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2007, 05:06 PM
    Maytag Plus Refrigerator: Water in Bin area.
    Model MTF2456AE Top Freezer type:

I have already flushed the drain line in the freezer section. There is still water in the bin area. I was hoping someone might be able to give me something to try next. I guess the next step is the refrigerator section... could someone please help? There are all of two posts Google came up with on this model or I wouldn't be bugging you folks.

Wish I could find a schematic of this model...

Thanks in advance!
    J Costa Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Oct 29, 2007, 09:42 AM
    There are a couple of things you could look for you may have a split drain trough or your door gasket may not be sealing properly you may also check your baffle and make sure it is adjusted properly.
    Harvey1955 Posts: 38, Reputation: 3

Oct 29, 2007, 09:45 AM
    You may find more info at this site appliance411.com good luck
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2007, 06:19 PM
    Also inside fridge. Is a drain going down to pan, it could be stopped up , Also check the humidity setting . ( I don't remember if they have one inside fridge or not, Good Luck :::: F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag plus refrigerator [ 5 Answers ]

I am having trouble with my Maytag plus model # MTB2156GE. It has not been able to keep the temps up in the freezer or frig sections. I spoke to a service tech and I assumed it was a compressor or leaking coolant problem. He said it is more likely that the defrost unit is going out and he said it...

Maytag Refrigerator [ 15 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have a new maytag refrigerator (2005) model PBB1951HEW which makes a very loud knock/pop even when the compressor isn't working. It's so loud that it wakes me up during the night. It's as if somebody is throwing stones at it:D... very strange and annoying.:confused: Any...

Maytag Refrigerator (MTB2156GE) leaking water on floor. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 5 year old Maytag refrigerator (MTB2156GE) and it has a little bit of water come out the front of it filling up the grout line in my tile floor. A friend of mine told me that there was a switch for condensation called energy saver switch that should be turned on to that care of my problem...

My Maytag Refrigerator [ 1 Answers ]

I Have An 8 Month Old Side By Side, The Door To The Freezer Was Left Open All Day On Accident, Barely Cracked Open,when I Got Home It Was Wet Inside.it Was Making A Clicking Sound Every 15 Minutes And Not Cooling. I Threw All Food Away. Turned Refrig Off. Waited 24hours And Turned It Back On And...

View more questions Search