Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TaraB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 02:47 PM
    Ac Filter
    Hi.. I moved into a house a couple of months ago and I am trying to locate a filter for the Ac so that I can change it. Do all ac units come with a filter? Where else can I look?. The AC is an Airtemp brand (used for heating and air)
    acetc Posts: 1,004, Reputation: 79
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 03:06 PM
    The filters may be in the return air grill ,the furnace or the duct at the furnace or air handler. You may have to remove the panels on the furnace to access the filter.
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 03:09 PM
    acetc is correct and yes all units will have a filter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I need a filter or a pump? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone. New here. I have a Hayward DE filter that's tired(10 seasons), and looses pressure after about 15 minutes of use requiring me to go "bump" the pressure. When I do that, its fine for another 15, all the while the pump has stayed on and running seemingly smooth. Do I just need a new...

Filter for furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought a 1989 Fleetwood moblie home. It has in Intertherm furnace in it. The model number is MGH-055-ABWN-06. I am having trouble locating the filter on my furnace. Please help if you can. :confused:

Filter question [ 3 Answers ]

I posted a few days ago and now can't find my post and don't know how to find it. Anyway, my problem is my furnace kicks on and heats up but then the fan doesn't want to kick off and it blows cold air. My hubby thought about the new filter he placed and wondered if that had anything to do with it....

Water Filter [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings, After replacing my less than four year old water heater due to build up of crud I was wondering if there is a filter I can put on after the HWH to catch any crud that may slip through. My wife was complaining about pieces of rock in the water when she was taking a hot bath so I...

View more questions Search