Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mlb703 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 11:36 AM
    York heat pump
    I have a older york heat pump that a technician came out to try to repair. He said the board was bad and tried to wire it so that the out side heat pump would run to keep the
    House cool. Well I found out what had happened to the board (Relay was pulled away from the circuit board from the fan wire being to tight soldered it back). He switched two wires around and I can not figure out which one's he did.
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2007, 05:40 PM
    You need to call him back or read the schematic diagram in the unit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NO HEAT! Janitrol heat pump and AC system. Changing to Lux Thermostat. Wiring issue. [ 11 Answers ]

I have a Janitrol A/C and heat pump system. I replaced the thermostat with a Lux T9000LC The A/C works fine, but the heater does not. I have it wired as follows: G - Green Y - Yellow W - White RH - Pink B -

Heat pump stuck in heat mode [ 4 Answers ]

I have a heat pump that seems to be stuck in heat mode. When you try to turn the a/c on it runs heat. I got the a/c to run by cycling the power a couple of times but after having to use the heat again, it is stuck again. Could this be an electrical problem or is it probably the reversing valve?

Electric heat pump auxilery heat problem [ 4 Answers ]

Equipment: Trane XL1400 4 years old Auxilery heat: Strips... 2 -60Amp circuits Filters changed every 30 days I cleaned outdoor unit summer 2006, as every year. Thermostat: Honeywell Chromotherm II Problem: I have been noticing at times the aux heat kicking in at times I think it should not....

York furnace - No ignition,no heat [ 4 Answers ]

I have a York Gas Furnace (model# P2MPD14W08001B, 12yrs old) giving out no heat. I did basic troubleshooting and realised system was not igniting; replaced ignitor (changed original 4-5 years ago) - fired up initially and then went out after running for about 30 minutes. I cleaned the flame sensor...

York heat pump changing from 70 to 72 degrees [ 1 Answers ]

I have a york heat pump and a honeywell model 8300 thermostat. I also have a electric furnace as a backup aux heat. I have the thermostat set to go to 70 at 11:30 pm then at 9:30 am to go to 72. Then heat will operate in this mater. 1 At 9:30 heat pump will start 2 About 1 min later the aux...

View more questions Search