Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saddleky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2011, 06:58 PM
    Have a blower motor that still will not come on even after replaced with a new board.
    Have an electric furnace; have replaced new control board and fan for blower will not come on when set in auto or on position. Have the blower motor straight wired now and blower works perfect; blowing good heat; any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

Replaced blower motor [ 1 Answers ]

I have replaced new blower motor and capacitor but the blower still not running

Recently replaced furnace control board, now blower will not come on with AC. [ 3 Answers ]

I recently replaced a 50A50-110 control board (Comfortmaker) with a White-Rodgers universal 50M56U-843 control board and the furnace worked fine throughout the winter. However, I just tried the AC for the first time this season and the blower will not come on with the AC. The compressor and outside...

Code 33 after blower motor replaced [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Bryant 350MAV, just replaced defective blower motor (siezed up) and now the furnace starts to produce heat and after a few minutes the burners shut off and I get a fault code 33. What do I do??

I have a bryant 397h furnace and the blower will not shut off.replaced circuit board [ 2 Answers ]

I have a bryant 397h furnace and the blower will not turn off.I replaced the control center circuit board and still runs. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.