Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zdbuck3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2010, 06:19 PM
    Replaced blower motor, can hear relay but won't start - d&n 100U42-19
    Dennis1523 Posts: 54, Reputation: 2

Dec 23, 2010, 06:25 PM
    Did you replace the run cap? Are you getting voltage to the fan? Is the door on when you are trying to run it? Go to YouTube and watch videos on the limit switch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring blower motor relay [ 7 Answers ]

My blower motor relay burned out and I replaced it with a universal relay. It has R, G, W, Y, and C. I got the wiring right for the furnace but I don't know where the wires for the air compressor go. The wires from the compressor are red, white, green and blue. I put the red wire on the W and the...

02 Accord had blower motor transistor replaced now I hear a flutter noise [ 1 Answers ]

My ac quit working on all speeds except 4 after having the hepa filter replaced. Took it back to the dealership they said it was the blower motor transistor. Just picked it up and now I hear a fluttering noise on all settings except off. Called the dealership and they say it is probably leaves in...

Blower Motor Relay [ 1 Answers ]

All I want to know is how does a blower motor relay switch work. I have a wiring diagram for a 1005 GMC Sierra and when on hi spped the connetion only goes from one side of the motor to a blower motor relay switch and I need to know how this is suppose to work . So basically all I am asking is how...

Blower Motor Relay Failing [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Lennox Pulse furnace that is approximately 16 years old with central A/C. Last summer the blower motor stopped running while using air conditioner. Determined that the blower relay was bad, replaced and it ran fine through to this summer season. Again the blower relay contacts failed,...

View more questions Search