Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ripper00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2006, 07:55 AM
    How to troubleshoot a whole house hot water furnace,with no pump,only gravity fed.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2006, 11:13 PM
    Got to give us a little more to go on. Gas, pilot light, water heats but doesn't circulate, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No hot water in shower but plenty of hot water at sink! [ 14 Answers ]

undefinedundefined Two days ago, both of the showers in my home stop having hot water. I have very hot water in the sinks in the bathrooms. The shower doesn't get but lukewarm. One showe in the spin dial to adjust the temp and turn on the shower. The other is a spin dial for temp and has a facet...

No Hot Water to shower head, but Hot water to the Tub? [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I just purchased a new house. We have found that the shower pressure in the bathroom is wonderful however once you have set the right temp from the tub spout and switch over to the shower no hot water makes it to the shower head. We can only turn off the cold water completely in...

Replacing Hot Water Radiators with Hot Water Baseboards [ 2 Answers ]

I have a hot water heating system with radiators, and I want to replace the radiators in the upstairs bathroom and bedrooms (2) with hot water baseboards. Can radiators and baseboards be mixed and if so, how do I determine the size of the baseboards?

Hot water furnace [ 2 Answers ]

I do not think there is enough water in the system. How can I be sure?

Lack of hot water when Furnace is on [ 4 Answers ]

I recently puirchased my home and I have a furnace that was converted from coal to oil on 85. Our hot water is scalding out of the kitchen sink, but the bathroom on the second floor doesn't seem to get as hot. Now that the colder temps are here, we have been using the heat, and when that furnace...

View more questions Search