I have Federal Pacific thermostats and baseboard heaters and I am in the process of replacing the thermostats because they stick on. I have an 18 foot by 18 foot room which contains a 10 foot length heater and is fed with 240 volts. I would like to use programmable line voltage thermostats. How can I tell what the wattage the baseboard heater is? Will I be okay using a Honeywell TL8230A1003 thermostat or do I need to look at something else?