Morning everyone!
This is a trivial question and doesn't really have to do with my own home, but I was still sure somebody on here would know this. I'm trying to figure out something that's on my Uniform Residential Appraisal Report, under the "TYPE of HEATING" section.

There are three choices for heating:

- Radiant

Does anybody know what the first two stand for? I hear tell that HWBB means Heated Water BaseBoards... is that true? Any guesses on FWA?

Thanks a bunch for any help!

- james