Anyone know what those aluminum "fins" are called that you wrap around your boiler's flue pipe? The idea is that they increase the surface area of the flue pipe so it gives off more heat into the room through convection. Made of a long strip of light gage sheet metal bent back and forth then wrapped around the flue pipe. Can't find them anywhere, are they still made?