My boyfriend has been diagnosed with a hydrocele over a year ago. He goes to the Doctor and has it drained quite often because it keeps filling up. He does not have any medical insurance and I've been trying to find somewhere that will treat him and his problem. No one will. Hospitals where we live won't let us make payments to have this procedure done. We live midway between Phoenix and Tucson. He tried to get on AHCCCS and they say he makes too much $$. This problem needs to be surgically fixed, he's basically walking around with a woman's breast between his legs. Does anyone know of anywhere we can turn to for help? Is there such a place that will do medical procedures without health insurance? Draining this bad boy every month or two is getting quite costly.