Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    obasky007's Avatar
    obasky007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    May 19, 2014, 03:15 AM
    How to get contract in NHS hospital
    How to get contracts in NHS hospitals in London
    Curlyben's Avatar
    Curlyben Posts: 18,505, Reputation: 1860

    May 19, 2014, 03:16 AM
    What sort of contracts ?
    smoothy's Avatar
    smoothy Posts: 25,495, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

    May 19, 2014, 09:21 AM
    Bribes to the right people usually help (kickbacks, campaign contributions, whatever you want to call them). Like getting most government contracts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get a breast reduction on the nhs? [ 5 Answers ]

Please somebody help me I'm crying out for a breast reduction, I've complained to the doctor numerous of times and she's just thrown anti-depressants at me! I've tried writing out a long letter to my doctor naming all the problems that they are causing, she then wrote out a letter herself to...

How do we prove that my wife signed a contract with hospital [ 13 Answers ]

My wife went to her doctor because she was feeling ill. Her physician's asst. saw her and diagnosed she might have a pulmonary embolism and sent her immediately to hospital for a spiral cat scan. Once at the hospital she was asked if the test had been authorized by her insurance company. She...

Hospital Debt, no will, 20yr old daughter signed contract, what happens now? [ 12 Answers ]

After my father passed away in April, he left a large amount of hospital bills. A little over $30,000 because he was uninsured. I've read online that his spouse and family are not responsible for his bills, his estate is. The thing is, he didn't have a will. I believe I may have signed some sort of...

Will the NHS cover me? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir/Madam I shall be returning to the UK shortly after an absence of 2 years. I am a German citizen and worked and lived in the UK from 2001 to 2006. I spent the intervening years in South Africa to finish my studies. I will be returning to Scotland where my father lives. I am currently...

Nhs card [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I moved to england a few months ago.I am from I need to get a nhs card but do not know where to get it from.I already have a NI number. Hope anybody can help me Thanks

View more questions Search