Ask
    tetaliswathi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2008, 10:03 PM
    How to disable write protect pen drive
    How to disable write protect pen drive
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2008, 10:17 PM
    So that people can answer you the best and just for clarification here, are you trying to disable the drive or the write protect on it?

Thanks!
    mohdjaved Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2008, 04:31 PM

My hard drive is not detecting in my PC. I tried to change the jumper setting but it didn't help can anyone help me??
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2008, 05:36 PM

my hard drive is not detecting in my PC
    Why do you say this?

If possible please supply as much information as to descibes your problem or question if it applys to request. Most are easy and if not supplied, they may be asked eventually depending on situation.

The operating system you're running, and its version.

What is the exact text of the error message if possible, this may convey a lot of information.

Any hardware add-on devices that you think might be related to the problem you're seeing.

Any changes that either happened or that you perhaps made to your computer around the time that the problem started; particularly any software or hardware that you installed or setup.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Write protect pen drive [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I'm davinder my pen drive write protect and no format,deleet documet.

How to disable write protect [ 4 Answers ]

I have a mounted volume attached to my c drive. I use this mounted volume for all my storage. Many weeks I noticed when I would go to delete a folder it would deny me access, says to make sure the disk isn't write protected. Five minutes later I would retry deleting the same object and it would. A...

How to disable write protect pen drive [ 3 Answers ]

I have a pen drive . It is write protected. Hoe to use it ?

Write protect of 8 gb pen drive [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir, My 8 gb pen drive of transcend is write protected. Now I want to unprotect to write. Please help me in this regard. Yours T.R.Suri

How to disable write protect pen drive [ 1 Answers ]

Hi ,I having 1 GB flash drive of Transcend company.for some unknown reason that showing "write protected ,disable it to use" message is coming.I tried several ways but not succeeded.how to disable that write protected flash drive.presently it allows to copy from the drive but not to that drive and...

View more questions Search