Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OjibweTech Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2007, 07:01 AM
    Keyboard kool-aid
    Is there a proper or safer way to clean kool-aid out of a wireless keyboard?
    My plan is to take it apart and clean as much gunk off and out of the keyboard inards as I can.
    HVAC888 Posts: 674, Reputation: 75

Apr 9, 2007, 08:23 AM
    The best way is to be careful :D You should be able to pop off the keycaps to get access.
    foat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2007, 04:24 PM
    Yes you can take it apart they are very simple. Just use care some keys fall out easy some don't. Disassemble carefully with keys on bottom just in case they fall out easily. You can rinse the whole thing under water just make sure it is dry before reinstalling.
    I have taken several apart and cleaned them. Some had circuit traces ate away you can use conductive paint to replace trace, the same paint used to repair defrost grids in your car, it will work great.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I disable the laptop keyboard when adding an external keyboard [ 2 Answers ]

My laptop keyboard is screwed up - tried to add an external through a usb port - bad keys on laptop keyboard take priority over external keyboard - tried to uninstall laptop keyboard, but system requests reboot to finish - after reboot system "finds" laptop keyboard and reinstalls - any ideas?

Song title aid [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I'm just curious about the title of a song, and well the main part I am aware of goes like this "Lift me up, lift me up higher and higher" I believe its maybe 7 years old... or something along those lines... Alrighty any help would be appreciated. Ciao

Looking for aid [ 1 Answers ]

Here the sitch: My fiancé and I just signed a lease for an apartment but she is worried that we won't be able to pay the rest of the depoist plus the month rent before we move in is there any help out there in the state of Wisconsin county of pierce besides west cap

Need financial aid and grants! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking to go back to school and go into nursing. I have a son, and am a single mother. I know about the Pell grant... but are there any other grants that are available to someone like me. I am going to have to work only part time as I have my son full time and I need to go to school full...

Schlorship or financial aid [ 0 Answers ]

Any body who knows about schlorship or financial aid please give guidance.I am studying 7th standard in st. johnes hr secondary school tn state. I am from poor famiy my father expired long before.any body have suggestion ?

View more questions Search