Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZLS1991 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 01:04 PM
    Why do I have this problem after brazilian waxing?
    I have waxed my whole lady part two times now... and after every time.. the next day I would get these very small white buttons on my lady part... and I wonder why? Bt when my hair growed back the problem would be gone and my skin down there back to normal. Why did I get these small white buttons down there after brazilian waxing on the next day?
    teffie18 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Feb 15, 2010, 01:40 PM

I do professional waxing. This is a normal reaction. Should subside in a few days. If you had it done by a professional they probably would have told you that it happens with some women. Its nothing to worry about.
    ZLS1991 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 01:44 PM

Yea but I want to know how to stp it from happening.. what should I do... moisturise a lot?? What can I do to stop it from occurring?
    summer7 Posts: 344, Reputation: 44

Mar 2, 2010, 01:21 AM

Hi,
    I haven't had that happen but I use this stuff from my salon called Tend Skin. The bottle reads: for unsightly razor bumps, ingrown hairs and razor burn.

Tend Skin - Our Story - How We Got Started I think it's a great product. No bumps. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bikini waxing [ 2 Answers ]

OK I have never had one done, so I wanted to know what's the process to having your bikini area waxed. Like do you wear underwear or are you totally bare? And what places do they wax exactly?

Shaving... Waxing.. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 16 and live in England and I need help!! Right I know this is probably not "health" but it was under women's so I thought I'd ask any way. I know this is a stupid question and women are going to be thinking oh my god no way did she just ask that but here goes. I want to get rid of my pubic...

Floor waxing [ 5 Answers ]

How do I know how much to charge for floor waxing

Waxing in Ireland [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys just wondering what age do you have to be to get your legs waxed in Ireland?:confused: Thanks xxx

Brazilian with J1 trainee [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know what kind of exemptions I am eligible to claim a refund. If I am not wrong, I can get a refund in Medicare and social security. I am not sure if I get something in Federal tax also. I could not find a answer for brazilian people with J1 at the forum I could not...

View more questions Search