Ask
    milagro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2009, 11:18 AM
    Floor waxing
    How do I know how much to charge for floor waxing
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 25, 2009, 05:25 PM

Floor waxing what kind of material, wood, vinyl. It is a little unnecessary now to apply and polish floors with wax due to new materials.

Ms tickle
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Aug 25, 2009, 06:37 PM

Good questions Tickle.

Are you asking about commercial VCT (Vinyl Composition Tile) floors?

And are you also asking about stripping and refinishing (waxing)?

If so, how much square footage are we talking about, as volume dictates pricing?

Stringer

And Tick, what is that in your avy?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2009, 10:02 PM
    Hi, milagro!

In addition to what the other's have already asked, I also have a couple of questions for you, and they would be, are you asking the question because you're needing to wax floors in the course of cleaning residences and/or businesses? Or, are you just wanted to wax floors as your only business with being involved in the maintenance of floors?

Thanks!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 26, 2009, 02:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post

And Tick, what is that in your avy?
    Hi Stringer ! That thingy in my avy is a stained glass 'man in the moon'. Kind of hard to tell I know and even affter you know, won't make any difference because it just doesn't show up well. Thanks for asking !

Tick
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Aug 26, 2009, 07:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    hi Stringer ! That thingy in my avy is a stained glass 'man in the moon'. Kind of hard to tell I know and even affter you know, wont make any difference because it just doesnt show up well. Thanks for asking !

tick
    Hmmmm, yep, I can't make it out... :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bikini waxing [ 2 Answers ]

OK I have never had one done, so I wanted to know what's the process to having your bikini area waxed. Like do you wear underwear or are you totally bare? And what places do they wax exactly?

Shaving... Waxing.. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 16 and live in England and I need help!! Right I know this is probably not "health" but it was under women's so I thought I'd ask any way. I know this is a stupid question and women are going to be thinking oh my god no way did she just ask that but here goes. I want to get rid of my pubic...

How to price a bid on a job stripping, waxing & buffing floor [ 4 Answers ]

I'm starting to work with a commercial cleaning company that has been dong subcontracting cleaning work for years. We want to submit our own bids for cleaning but do not know how to price a bid. Right now we would like help for bidding on a job stripping, waxing and buffing about 3000 sq ft once a...

How Much to Charge for Stripping and Waxing a Floor? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a start up cleaning company and I am wondering how much should I charge for stripping and waxing a floor at a day care center of about 3000 sq ft? Thank you for your time

Waxing in Ireland [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys just wondering what age do you have to be to get your legs waxed in Ireland?:confused: Thanks xxx

View more questions Search