Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    x06Sallyx06 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2006, 01:09 PM
    Hair dye Help!
    Hi
    I really need help! I died my hair on the 7th October the colour said natural darkest brown my hair origionally is dark brown but I had blonde put through it so I wnted 2 go bk to dark brown however. My hair is that thick I have to use 2 colours to cover it I washed it out 10 minutes early as I thought it was too dark and it was its jet black! And its awfull I'm quite paled skin as well the worst of all is because my friend did I who has no experience I have light brown patches all over my head! I've been to boots superdrug wilko tesco and sainsburys looking for hair color-removal products but can't find them any where I've got a wedding to go to on the 14th and need it sorted by then I have £150 saved up as I am only 16. I've had blonde on my hair before and it hasn't made it dry atall. I've been told to wash my hair with washing up liquid and hot water I've now done 8 washes and I'm just about to do another 3 and nothings happening all I want is mediam brown hair will it ever go back because of the patchiness? I've also bin told that if the hair dressers bleach it and then put brown hair dye on it it will go orange I just don't no what to do everyone's laughing at me and its really getting me down :( please please please help asap x
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Oct 9, 2006, 09:22 PM
    Sweetie, I recommend that you go the salon and have them do a color correction on your hair. The stylist will pre-lighten your hair and then apply your desired color without making your hair orange. The hairstylist can also use a higher strength developer with your desired hair color to achieve the color you want to have.
    x06Sallyx06 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2006, 02:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyLady
    Sweetie, I recommend that you go the salon and have them do a color correction on your hair. The stylist will pre-lighten your hair and then apply your desired color without making your hair orange. The hairstylist can also use a higher strength developer with your desired hair color to achieve the color you want to have.
    :( OK then thank you for getting back to me so soon how much do you think it would cost? I'm so scared it will go wrong:( x
    ami4 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 11:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by x06Sallyx06
    hi
    i really need help! i died my hair on the 7th october the colour said natural darkest brown my hair origionally is dark brown but i had blonde put through it so i wnted 2 go bk to dark brown however. my hair is that thick i have to use 2 colours to cover it i washed it out 10 minutes early as i thought it was too dark and it was its jet black! and its awfull im quite paled skin aswell the worst of all is because my friend did i who has no experiance i have light brown patches all over my head! iv bin to boots superdrug wilko tesco and sainsburys looking for hair color-removal products but can't find them any where iv got a wedding to go to on the 14th and need it sorted by then i have £150 saved up as i am only 16. ive had blonde on my hair before and it hasnt made it dry atall. Iv bin told to wash my hair with washing up liquid and hot water iv now done 8 washes and im just about to do another 3 and nothings happening all i want is mediam brown hair will it ever go back because of the patchiness? ive also bin told that if the hair dressers bleach it and then put brown hair dye on it it will go orange i just dont no what to do everyones laughing at me and its really getting me down :( please please please help asap x
    If you want to get colour out quickly use head & shoulders as its strong and will help strip the colour off your hair
    Batista1712 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 04:15 PM
    I put a permanent hair colour in my mums hair with is quite grey originally light brown.
    I put in a colour called Almond Dark Blonde. The result is dark brown. We were after the colour on the box which is completely different, much lighter. How can I lighten mums hair or what colour could I put over it to lighten it considerably.

Hoping you can help me.
    Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search