Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bluespear Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Feb 2, 2009, 03:38 AM
    How to dye my hair red from bleached blonde?
    Is there anyone that can help me with some tips to dye my hair back to red. At this stage it is bleached with peroxcide . I don't want to end up with orange hair. Please help!! :confused:
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 2, 2009, 04:27 AM

It would be easy to say use LOreal copper blonde or something like that (that turns dark red on me), but to be truthful it will take some expertise to blend the right colours to get your hair the colour you want. Have it done at a salon and be on the safe side.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you blend dark blonde roots with bleached blonde hair? [ 4 Answers ]

My hair is naturally medium/dark blonde. I've recently gone gwen-stefani platinum blonde and had toner put in to bring the color down to a more natural color. My roots have grown out for about 5 months now and so are really really noticeable. I Don't want to touch up my roots to match the bottom...

From Bleached Blonde To Black Hair [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I have all nap'trual hair, I bleached it about a couple weeks ago (Plantinum Blonde) But I want to dye it (or rinse ) it BLACK. My question is will that harm my hair or Not? I want braids so it can grow more, but if I get it braided while its blonde the roots Grow out to fast. HELP a...

Darkening bleached blonde hair [ 3 Answers ]

I let my friend dye my hair bleach blonde - and it has gone very bright blonde - some bits nearly white. I'm desperate to get it back to my previous colour, definitely without growing it out and if possible not spending a load of money at the hairdressers. Is it a bad idea to buy another dye that...

Bleached blonde hair is now green [ 2 Answers ]

:( Someone please help with any advice I dyed my bleach blonde hair to a "dark blonde" and it turned green:eek: any advice is welcome, my email is EMAIL REMOVED FOR PRIVACY Thank you!! :D I need any advice on how to change it to a normal blonde or brown

How do I darken my bleached blonde hair permanently? [ 1 Answers ]

When I got a professional weave with highlighting and lowlighting done, but the darker color washes out right away. Is there anything I can do to make a darker color stick to my bleached hair? Thanks for your help

View more questions Search