Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dinky Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2006, 07:35 AM
    Hey this is pretty cool
    This pretty cool I just stumbled into this site and see people just ask a question and somebody answers it. Well I guess I'd like to know what you guys see in my future, career, love life. Thanks a lot.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2006, 07:39 AM
    Hi, dinky,
    Welcome to the site, and hope you have fun here. Thanks for asking a question. I am sure you will get more than just my answer.
    I am not a psychic, just an "oldie" with a lot of experience with life.
    You make your own future!
    Your decisions will determine your relationships with people, your job, income, and happiness later on.
    We really do determine our own future, by our present actions.
    If they are good actions and decisions, we will be OK. If not, we won't!
    I do wish you the very best, and good luck.

Feb 18, 2006, 07:54 AM
    Yeah that's true but its all for funzies right? Lol buit I do believe in what your saying.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2006, 09:07 AM
    Hi,
    There are those who strongly believe in Psychics, and even sometimes, after watching Montel on TV and a psychic that visits there every Wed, it's really weird... could be true sometimes.
    Maybe a psychic here will answer your question.

Feb 20, 2006, 09:02 AM
    That'd be cool
    Dawn92 Posts: 48, Reputation: 3

Feb 21, 2008, 05:31 PM
    You're going to die at the age of 17... unless you're already over that age, in that case...
    YOU WILL NEVER DIE.
    YOU WILL MARRY AN ORANGUTAN.
    SHE/HE WILL LEAVE YOU FOR A WALRUS.
    YOU'LL MOVE TO ARKANSAS AND OPEN YOUR OWN OATS STORE.
    THEN YOU SHALL GO BANKRUPT.
    THEN YOU DIE.
    NO, WAIT YOU NEVER DIE.

OR DO YOU?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me cool my upstairs [ 5 Answers ]

I just got a brand new 88,000 BTU heat/AC unit on my house. My downstairs is very cool but my upstairs (which has a vaulted ceiling) is very hot. I have one floor vent in my bedroom and all the vents in the upstairs are open. I have heard of a fan or blower that you can put into the floor vent...

HELP, it's not cool in here [ 1 Answers ]

Woke this morning to a half way cool home. Heard the central air conditioner shut off and all of a sudden I hear this clanging noise from the furnace. HELP:eek:

Really Cool Freeware [ 1 Answers ]

Installing Love Tech Support: Yes,. how can I help you? Customer: Well, after much consideration, I've decided to install Love. Can you guide me through the process? Tech Support: Yes. I can help you. Are you ready to proceed? Customer: Well, I'm not very technical, but I...

Puppies... *sigh*... Just a pretty face [ 5 Answers ]

Hello all! We need help. We got a puppy half teacup yorkie half shih tzu, she's about 4 months old... should she be house trained by now? Because she's not... At all. We live in an apartment, so we can't really take her out on grass, but we let her out on the balcony and hope she does her...

Looking Pretty [ 4 Answers ]

I'm known as a geek in school b.c of my smarts.. and also the popular girls say I'm beautiful... I don't think so.. but everyone is jealous b.c of my looks but I don't dress to make myself pretty and I have brown hair layers and length is a little lower than my shoulders... n I have big dark red...

View more questions Search