Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lornie Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 07:49 AM
    Making your hair grow faster
    Anyone know any ways/tips to make my hair grow faster?
    I'm trying to grow out my hair colour. Thanks :] xox
    louie1 Posts: 183, Reputation: 49

Mar 25, 2007, 09:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lornie
    Anyone know any ways/tips to make my hair grow faster?
    I'm trying to grow out my hair colour. Thanks :] xox
    Sea kelp , available from the health store one tab a day , great for nails too. Worked for me and lots of people I know!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 25, 2007, 12:48 PM
    There is nothing that you can do to make your hair grow faster. Hair grows at a maximum rate of half an inch per month no matter what you do. If you can't wait for your hair to grow out naturally, then I recommend that you go to the salon and have them do a corrective color. The hairstylist will try to match your natural color as close as possible.
    louie1 Posts: 183, Reputation: 49

Mar 25, 2007, 01:07 PM
    I disagree even with all my training in hairdressing I found that sea kelp helped, as did lots of people I know. Give it a go
    nujuma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 04:35 PM
    Comment on PrettyLady's post
    Thank you PrettyLady
    cheerchic24 Posts: 69, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2007, 04:10 PM
    Drink lotza water and eat healthier
    manclass Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 07:38 AM
    Please be careful with sea kelp - although it does work and I use it but...

If you are allergic to iodine or algae or have any thyroid complaint then you cannot take sea kelp as it works on the thyroid gland and can be very dangerous to anyone with thyroid problems
    notsniw Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2007, 07:38 AM
    Wash your hair everyday, but you don't have to apply shampoo everyday. Just rince it with lots of water when you're not shampooing your hair
    jojolonghair Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2010, 12:15 PM
    I can vouch that Kelp does work, my hair had stopped growing at midback. I measure my hair monthly and I was growing nothing, but within 3 months of taking kelp I got just over an inch a month, the 1/2" is only an average, some grow less, some more but the healthier you are the optimum growth is increased, I am now at waist length and its taken me jusr 6.5 months from taking kelp.
    AAtkin92 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2012, 05:08 PM
    What was your regime! I have a problem with the back of my hair, it won't grow, but the right side grows really quickly and the left just a bit slower. So frustrating. I have ordered Sea kelp to try and help this problem. Im only 20 and its horrible to have horrific hair at the back. My hair is curly too so I want it long so I can get the benefits of my curly hair...
    Im up for any ideas, diet plans etc...
    jade4never Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2012, 07:31 AM
    One thing you can do is heat coconut oil and frie curry leaves in it.. then with a cotton wool apply the kind of greeny oil you should get to your roots :) it makes your hair strong and shiny and fertilises your roots in order to make it grow all right. It won't grow straight away and really fast and nothing can make your grow that fast but it might help :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need Help Growing Hair Faster [ 18 Answers ]

Does anyone know what I can do to help grow my hair faster? I decided to let someone "MY AUNT" perm my hair and it fell out. My hair use to be down the middle of my back now its to my shoulders. It's really short, I just want my hair back. WHAT SHOULD I DO TO HELP MY HAIR GROW FASTER?

GROW hair DamN IT! Grow! [ 15 Answers ]

My hair length is about 1 inch long, I cut it about 2 years ago and continued to about every month, now I haven't cut or dyed my hair in about 2 months and it has not grown at all. I want it to grow!! What can I do, use, or whatever to get this growth process started!thanks

Is there a way you can make your hair grow faster? [ 10 Answers ]

Is there? I heard that taking vitamins and sleeping well makes it grow faster. I mean mine grew like 2 cms in about 4 weeks. Is that a lot?

How do I make my hair grow faster? [ 6 Answers ]

Is there really a way to make your hair grow faster? I have to be careful what I take, like medicine. I am on medicine for post partum depression. So if there is a pill that can make your hair grow faster , I need to make sure it doesn't interact with my medicine. Or how about something you put in...

Make hair grow faster [ 5 Answers ]

Hi is there any thing I should eat or pop in to make hair grow faster? I colored my hair and I do not like it but I do not want to color again I just want to grow back my natural hair color

View more questions Search