Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rachybecker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2012, 11:52 AM
    Color Oops, Bleach, and Black
    So I have naturally dark brown hair. I had it bleached and dyed professionally red about a year ago. Since then I just use red box dye to keep it a very red brownish. One night I decided I wanted the bright red back, so I'd have to bleach it. I bleached it and when I rinsed there was still a big dark spot (I did not apply bleach there, I guess I just missed a spot). Distraught and with no bleach left, I couldn't put the red over it because it would look bad. I had "emergency" black hair dye and I used that.
    Well long story short, I hateeee the black. If I were to use color oops,would it remove the black to the bleached orangey blonde I have underneath it? And then use bleach to cover the dark spot? I'm scared of frying my hair but I want my red back SO badly and the black is just ugly. :(

Check out some similar questions!

Does color oops wreck your hair like bleach does? [ 2 Answers ]

Does color oops reck your hair like bleach does

Does color oops work on black hair? [ 11 Answers ]

I died my hair black like 3 weeks ago and I want to get my natural hair color back which is blonde?Will color oops work?

Color oops worked at first but hair is turning black again? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 20 and never dyed my naturally light brown hair with blonde highlights. At least until a week ago. I went for a chocolatey brown color and it turned out jet black, which I hated. So I got color oops, followed the directions, and it worked great. Today though (the day after) my hair is starting...

I used Color Oops and the next morning it my hair was black AGAIN! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I accidentally dyed my hair "dark brown" and it turned black. I tried Color Oops and it seemed to work but the next morning it turned black again. What did I do wrong? Why did it happen and do you think ColorFix or ColorZap would work if Color Oops didn't??

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.