Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Artem Posts: 61, Reputation: 5

Jan 31, 2009, 04:04 AM
    Philips 200 XW doesn't display longer then 5sec.
    Ok this problem occurred just now, 20 - 30 minutes ago.

I was working on my computer (desktop), while suddenly the screen went black, but the green power light was still on.
    I turned the screen off, then on again. To my surprise I saw only the left side, weakly bright showing up, more to the right side of the screen it was darker and darker and black in the end. Then after 3 - 4 seconds the screen turned black, with the green light still on.

I thought it might have overheated, because it was on for quite a time in the sunlight.

I let it cool down for about half an hour, came back, restarted computer, pulled the powercord out and in the powernet, same problem.

Any ideas on what might have happened? :(

Check out some similar questions!

Philips big screen TV [ 2 Answers ]

I have a philips big screen TV and all of a sudden the colors on the TV seem to have a yellow shadow. What caused this and is there anyway to fix it

Philips projection TV [ 4 Answers ]

I need help or information to help me fix my philips projection TV, the color is all messed up, the whites are too bright and the other colors are only purple and pink... :( :o Does anyone know if there is an adjustment for this? Thank you for any information..

Box on incline. If you push it up, will it take longer to go up or longer down [ 5 Answers ]

If a box is given a shove so it slides up an incline then slides back down to its starting point, will it take longer on the way up or on the way down? I think it's down.

Electric dryer taking longer and longer to dry clothes [ 3 Answers ]

I have an electric dryer that is taking longer and longer times to dry the clothes about 2-1/2 hours to do a standard load. The time seems to be increasing - Is this dangerous? It is probably running my electric bill up? The dryer came with the house I bought a year ago. I would guess the appliance...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.