Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kevin Pan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2007, 11:37 PM
    Start Business
    I'm always expecting to find any chances to make my own living. But everything seems very difficult at the beginning. And I came to the conclude recently that if I import goods from other countries at a low price, and then sell them in China (I'm Chinese) maybe profitable. But you know, China is a low price market which means it's a little difficult to find fit goods to import, but there do exist this kind of goods. So I post this topic for the purpose that someone can help me to figue out the answer.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2007, 12:24 AM
    These are just a couple of ideas to help you to figure out the answer.

I would suggest finding the type of goods that would be more unique and unusual that people might want to buy. And also, that they might really need to buy.

Another thing that I would suggest to do first, would be to look over answers that you find on the following link:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/business-plans/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to start your own business [ 2 Answers ]

I want to open my own business I know what I want to open but don't know how to start can any one help?:)

Want to start Business. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm interested in starting my own business but I have no idea as to how or what to do. I would appreciate if you can help me. I do know that this is an odd question but I'm serious.Thanks. Stephen

How to start my own business? [ 5 Answers ]

How can I start a office cleaning business? What steps do I have to take?

Start my own business [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Experts Requesting your help. I am a nurse assistant and would like to work out of my home, Would love to set up my own hours and care of my patients but don't know how to begin. I am from Chicago IL and don't know do I need a license, how about taxes. Does anyone know where I can go for...

View more questions Search