Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wite_rabit Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2010, 10:55 PM
    Chemical Engineering Thoughts
    Hello, so right now I'm working on a Math B.S. with a minor in Chemistry and my GPA is a 3.5. I will be completing just my 2nd year this spring and wanted to see if anyone could help me sort out my options. Up to this point I've taken pretty much all the electives (i.e. humanities and fine arts, writing intensive) that this school requires mostly by taking summer courses.
    Last semester my classes were (with grade):
    Calculus 2 (B-)
    Organic Chemistry I + Lab (A)
    C++ Computer Programming (A)
    Intro to Sociology (A)
    This semester I am taking:
    Differential Equations
    Organic Chemistry II + L
    Visual Arts (required)

After this semester I will have 64 credits. No biology classes so would a biology-related field still be out of the question?

My thoughts are going for a chemical engineering degree and I have already applied to a few schools for it.
    I was looking for some alternatives to chemical engineering. Maybe chemistry in general? Pharmaceuticals? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. I'm the first person in my family to go to college so this is an experience for myself as well as my parents.
    -Pat N.:confused:
    wite_rabit Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2010, 10:58 PM

I am also taking advanced college comp (ENG-201). Any ideas what programs I could transfer into?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mechanical Engineering versus Aeronautical Engineering [ 3 Answers ]

I am asking about the relationship between Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering. Is it possible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering postgraduate degree after completing Mechanical Engineering undergraduate degree? How is the demand for Aeronautical Engineering graduates?

[HELP]gr11 chemistry - predicting chemical reactions and balancing chemical equations [ 5 Answers ]

hey can nebody help me with my chemistry hmwk? i dun really get it... :confused: thanks! For each of the following reactions, determine what the products of each reaction will be. When you have predicted the products, balance the equation and use a table of solubility products to...

View more questions Search