Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Rugomez's Avatar
    Rugomez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jul 17, 2012, 07:45 AM
    My father was naturalized around 1929-1933 in Washington DC. How can I get copies of those records?
    JudyKayTee's Avatar
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,505, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

    Jul 17, 2012, 08:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugomez View Post
    My father was naturalized around 1929-1933 in Washington DC. How can I get copies of those records?

    This is a good site. I've used it professionally. There IS a charge. Military Genealogy & Ancestor Search |

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Us and uk records [ 0 Answers ]

Did something really stupid over 7 years ago and was convicted to less than a year in fed. Do the usa and uk share criminal records as after sentence was deported? Won't ever go back but been scared to find out much more than research over the net. Just want to go on and I don't even know if my...

Military records [ 2 Answers ]

My son in law was arrested and served 20 years for rape while overseas how do I get a copy of his military arrest records. I am concerned for my daughters welfare.

Records [ 7 Answers ]

I need a second opinion. My records were requested last week but the clinic's dragging their feet. The new clinic requested them over a week ago. Can I march in there and demand them? Can they refuse to hand them over? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks, Tom

Juvenile records [ 20 Answers ]

I was arrested when I was 15 for shoplifting they took my picture and my fingerprints. I was told to do community service which I never did. Now when I go to apply for a job they never call me. I think is because of that. People say it erases when you are 18 others say it doesn't. How long does it...

Is it possible for me to get the records [ 3 Answers ]

Two years ago someone called 911 because of the door being ajar. The question is do police keep this records and if so can you tell me how to get it. Or can the lawyer get the report?

View more questions Search