Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kenoarto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2010, 08:04 PM
    Bryant furnace secondary fuse open fix after humidfier intstall - where is fuse?
    Bryant 383KAV024070AGJA furnace not working after intall of Honnywell humidifier 360 (pered fan). Flashing LED 2-4 suggests "24 v secondary fuse open". How do I replace/reset fuse and how do I wire the Humidifier correctly this time?

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant Furnace Secondary Voltage/Blown 3 amp fuse. [ 30 Answers ]

Hi all! I've been reading the posts regarding fuses blowing in the secondary voltage circuits on Bryant furnace/blowers. I blew the 3 amp fuse in this circuit two weeks ago on my gas Bryant furnace. Repairman diagnosed the problem using the flashing led light (2 fast, 4 slow). He replaced the...

Bryant Secondary Voltage Fuse keeps blowing [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Bryant 373LAV horizontal furnace and the 3 amp secondary voltage fuse keeps blowing. I swapped the thermostat with the same problem.

Location of Bryant 345MAV secondary fuse [ 2 Answers ]

At the risk of sounding stupid, I must ask where exactly the 3 amp fuse is located on the Bryant 345MAV Furnace. I have been getting the Code 24 on the LED and want to replace it. I have looked all around the circuit board with no luck. Any help would be apprecated!

Secondary voltage fuse is open [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Carrier furance model number 58STA/STX and my LED is indicating a Secondary Voltage Fuse is Open. I have replaced the fuse and each time I engage the heat switch on the termostat, the fuse blows. I jumped the wiring on the thermostat and each time, the fuse keeps blowing. I also jumped...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.