Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kittydavis65 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2009, 10:37 AM
    River Birch dropping large amount of yellow leaves
    Will aphedis cause leaves to turn yellow and drop off on a river birch tree.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 1, 2009, 11:28 AM

Kittydavis, I don't recognize 'aphedis'. Do you mean aphids ? If so, then yes, they will cause the leaves to turn yellow and drop. You must have some kind of infestation.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaves dropping on African Daisy [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am growing African Daisies in pots. I live in a hot country and water them once a day. I notice that the lower leaves turn brown and fall off. The plants are becoming quite leggy. It gets quite windy too Any tips? I really love these flowers Thanks Palmfrond:confused:

Large Larvae Dropping from rafters in garage? [ 6 Answers ]

I have had about 20 or more are whitesh 1 inch long by about 1/2 inch diameter larve dropping from the rafters in my garage. At first I thought they were coming in until I actually saw one drop. Most die because of the drop but others just wiggle around then die. The seem to have legs or stubs at...

Best time to transplant a Crimson river birch tree? [ 4 Answers ]

I planted my Crimson Frost river birch in the swale in my back yard and it gets too much water. I need to move it up the hill just a bit and need to know when is the best time to transplant it. We live in Wentzville, MO.

Houseplant, black leaf tips and leaves dropping off [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not sure this is the right category. I'm asking about a houseplant that is predisiposed to many diseases (Salvia Divinorum). Does anyone know what would cause leaves to drop after turning black or dark brown at the tips? I fed it and there is some new growth but I'm afraid I'll lose the plant.

View more questions Search