Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Buggs Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2010, 06:55 AM
    How can I get on Unsolved Mysteries or 48 Hours Mysteries
    My friend's son disappeared twenty years ago. He was nineteen. He went to a concert and went to the bathroom and was never seen again. The two other boys he was with left the concert and came home without him. They said they thought he must have already left. Local shows profiled the family. No results ever came. No body was ever found. One of those things where you just say, "He disappeared into thin air" Since it's such a cold case I wonder if I could get it reopened and get some publicity on national TV.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 18, 2010, 07:02 AM

Are you in the US?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 18, 2010, 07:03 AM

If so, try this.

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
    Buggs Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2010, 07:19 AM
    Comment on J_9's post
    Yes, Florida

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Salaried employee works 2 hours, do I get paid for 8 hours? [ 5 Answers ]

If I'm a salaried employee, and work 2 hours in the office one day, then go home sick, does my employer have to pay me for 8 hours?

Working hours vs lunch hours [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am presently working. I love my job so it's not an issue to me if everyday, I come in to work earlier than I should be and going home later than I should, eversince I was employed in this company. Today, our HR had sent me an email with our CEO copied on reminding me that my lunch hour is...

Two taps can fill a tank in 75/8 hours .Tap of larger diameter take 10 hours less tha [ 1 Answers ]

Two taps can filla tank in 75/8 hours.If tap of larger diameter take 10 hours less than the smaller one to fill the tank separately.Find the time taken by the taps to fill the tank separately?

Hours [ 1 Answers ]

How many days a week do you work and how many hours are you typically working :eek:

Mysteries Hot Water Tank [ 4 Answers ]

My hot water tank gurgles, it may gurgle when I turn on the hot water, or gurgles even when I turn on cold water. It’s more confusing it does not gurgle all the time maybe 25%. The tank (75g, gas) 5 years old, operates just fine, house water pressure regulator, set appx 60psi, I’ve adjusted the...

View more questions Search