Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stacylou825 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2006, 11:56 AM
    90's Game
    Does anyone remember the game where you had two sticks (slightly sticky from tape) and then a third stick which had tassels. You tossed the third stick into the air and used the other two to do "tricks". It was popular in the later 90s. I have been trying to come up with the name of it and its driving me crazy. Let me know!!
    caesars charm Posts: 80, Reputation: 7

Dec 5, 2006, 02:20 PM
    I think it was called devil sticks. Hope I'm right.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I play his game? [ 5 Answers ]

OK so my ex used me and I have lost alomost all my feelings for him but I would like to get back at him... and apparently I have the chance... I have just started talking to my ex's best mate (well he started texting me now we talk on msn nightly) and he tells me stuff about my ex... like...

New to this game [ 15 Answers ]

After a strange and rare situation with a friend of mine, a 17 year old girl that he used to like began to chat with me on the internet. I made sure that the friend didn't mind that I was talking to her because to some people, that might seem like a really mean thing to do. He claimed he was fine...

I need help with game aggresiveness [ 8 Answers ]

Hey. I'm a student in junior high ballin on two teams, community and school. My community team says I'm doing well but the junior team says I isn't aggressive. Can sm1 please give me some tips on being more aggressive, physical, and proactive. They're hating on me as if that game we lost by one...

Game help [ 3 Answers ]

I have this nascar sim racing game I play all the time, now I'm get something that say's the following. We have encountered a problem with sim racing, and it must be shut down. Thank you [email protected]

View more questions Search