Dec 27, 2007, 12:03 PM
    Call Of Duty 4
    Should I buy it ?
    Is it better than Resistance fall of man
    And
    Halo 3 ?
    DalRock Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2007, 12:17 PM
    I believe CoD4 has possibly the best campaign mode out there. Every mission was killer. Unfortunately, there is not a CO*OP for CoD4 campaign like Halo 3. CoD4's campaign is pretty short but it is very rewarding. The graphics are well worth the 60$. I have not played Resistance Fall of Man but I did play Halo 3. Since CoD4 came out I haven't played Rainbow 6 or Halo 3. I haven't removed CoD4 from my Xbox in over a month. The Xbox Live options are not nearly robust as Halo 3 but CoD4 to me is more fun.

So far, CoD4 is the best game I have owned.
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Dec 27, 2007, 01:19 PM
    According to IGN's 2007 video game awards, COD4 was the best XBOX game of the year.
    user99 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2009, 11:24 PM

I agree COD4 is an awesome game. I think it's worth all the money.
    Dxslayer Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 11:13 PM
    Oh man, play COD4 for one whole day and well you'll literally cry at the end like I did :p. I played through the whole game in one whole day on my first time ever and I almost cried at the end 'cause I literally felt part of the game :D. It was a nice change from the jungle levels in Crysis, so go figure :rolleyes:
    CallofDutyQueen100 Posts: 80, Reputation: 4

Jul 8, 2010, 06:40 AM
    HELL YEAH! I love it. It has f*****g awesome graphics. Now I have a question. Should I get Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2?
    DalRock Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2010, 06:54 AM
    Oh hell yea. There are some questionable players out there glitchin on line but it is still a blast. The Kill Streaks are addicting as hell. I checked my account last night and have played it for 19 Days since it came out. Kill Me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Call of Duty 2 installation [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having trouble installing COD2. I was on the last (6th) disk when my computer died. I put the CD in to continue installation the next day, but it says "The system cannot find the file specified". Can anyone help me?

Call of duty [ 1 Answers ]

I make use of an original copy of call of duty 1.4. I am able to play the single player edition but I could not play the multiplayer edition. I heard something about game spy or of a no cd crack but I could not find anything till now. Could someone help me?

View more questions Search