Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    mlite's Avatar
    mlite Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jul 22, 2010, 09:00 PM
    1040nr help
    Last year I won $8660 and lost $2568 or 30% taxes. I have a SSN and sent in the 1040NR form. Was denied because I filled out Page 4 wrong. Did not have any losses reported on Line 10b. What number goes where? 10a 10b 10c. Just trying to get my refund. Have had success in the past. This is new this year.

Check out some similar questions!

Redesigned 2009 Form 1040NR or 1040NR-EZ [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am on F-1 OPT and am from India. I had entered US in August 2007. I am utilizing the "Standard Deduction Allowed under U.S.-India Income Tax Treaty". I just noticed that the 2009 Forms 1040NR and 1040NR-EZ are redesigned. How do I mention about the treaty on "Other Information" page...

Which form better- 1040NR or 1040NR-EZ [ 1 Answers ]

Tax experts need your advise. Which form should lead to a better refund. I am single, Indian, f1-opt-h1 case. ( Non Resident alien status filing) I don't have any divident/interest income, no dependent claims. Only expense I have is Job moving expense. ( Relocation 90 miles) about...

Tax return form - 1040 / 1040EZ / 1040NR / 1040NR EZ ? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was on L1-visa in Saint Paul, MN, US for a short period of about 50 days (from Feb 9 to Mar 28, 2008). Rest of the year I was in Bangalore, India. I have received W2 for 2008. It shows Marital Status as "SINGLE" though I am married long time ago. My spouse and son did not come to US for...

1040nr ez [ 1 Answers ]

On 2007 I filed my 2006 tax return as 1040nr ez because I was under f1-opt visa. However, I just learned that I could have filed as resident alien (1040) because I was in the country for the entire 2006. Is this correct? If it is, can I file an amendment to my 2006 tax return, while filing my 2008...

Which form should I take 1040A, 1040NR, 1040NR-EZ or 1040EZ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am first time filing my tax return in USA. And confused which form should I take to filing tax return.. Can you please suggest me which form should I file for tax return 1040A or 1040NR or1040NR-EZ or 1040EZ? My Details: First Time Came to usa on 1st Jan 2007 to 25thFeb2007. Than go...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.