Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    1Lynnette's Avatar
    1Lynnette Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jan 31, 2013, 09:32 PM
    I need final transcript or copy of diploma from maryview school of medical technology which was located in Portsmouth va . I graduated in 1975. The school is not open now
    Wondergirl's Avatar
    Wondergirl Posts: 37,884, Reputation: 5429
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

    Jan 31, 2013, 09:39 PM
    Check with the VA education office. Or better yet, call your public library's reference desk and get a name and/or contact information/phone number. (Libraries know stuff like this.)
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,300, Reputation: 7691

    Feb 1, 2013, 05:49 AM
    If it was accredited, then the records will be with the Dept of Education with the state.

    If it was not accredited, it is very possible that there will be no record

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

I attended Asher School of Business in Norcross, GA and need copy of my transcripts. I have checked for the school but can not find it anywhere. Can someone please help.

Transcripts [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to go back to school for my RN and the school I attended to for my LPN is closed down. I can't seem to get my transcript anywhere. Can you please help me.

Transcripts [ 2 Answers ]

In 1992 I attended Mansfield business school in houston,tx. Address 129 Little York code 77076

Transcripts [ 2 Answers ]

I to am trying to get an old transcript from a business school. I attended Indiana Business school in 1984. Harrison college took over. They can not find my transcript.. I had a FASA and student loan when I went.. They are still looking for it.. The thing is I can get college credit for these...

Old Transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get transcripts from a College that closed 18 years ago for financial fraud.

View more questions Search